I don't think that I have ever drank vodka... that must change. :)
::lol::Actually, it would be the liquor I turn to if I were to be in serious need of being drunk.... Maybe I should have put Vermouth. That's my appératif.
I am actually a wine collector (sounds so fancy and elegant). I have around 60 bottles but I haven't drank wine in about a year. I can't be drinking liquor b/c of my stomach issues.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't think that I have ever drank vodka... that must change. :)
::lol::
Actually, it would be the liquor I turn to if I were to be in serious need of being drunk.... Maybe I should have put Vermouth. That's my appératif.
I am actually a wine collector (sounds so fancy and elegant). I have around 60 bottles but I haven't drank wine in about a year. I can't be drinking liquor b/c of my stomach issues.
Post a Comment