My iPod helped me so much in those long and boring drives to and from college. It might sound stupid, but it is a part of me. ;/ I have realized that thanks for my iPod I have become soooo lazy when it comes to changing CD's in my radio.
I may be able to hook mine up to my car stereo meaning I will never have to use a CD or the radio in it again.
Hooking up your iPod to your car is as close to Nirvana as you will ever reach it. Its the songs you like ALL the time! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My iPod helped me so much in those long and boring drives to and from college. It might sound stupid, but it is a part of me. ;/ I have realized that thanks for my iPod I have become soooo lazy when it comes to changing CD's in my radio.
I may be able to hook mine up to my car stereo meaning I will never have to use a CD or the radio in it again.
Hooking up your iPod to your car is as close to Nirvana as you will ever reach it. Its the songs you like ALL the time! :)
Post a Comment