Wednesday, July 2, 2008

comment

Please leave a comment. I live for comments!

3 comments:

Vertigo said...

Granted I didn't want to but out of pity I will leave a comment. :P

Here is a funny quote:
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

::LMAO::

I will take pity comments any day!

Nice quote... it may show up here at the end of the month.

Vertigo said...

I also love comments! :) Isn't that the main reason people blog, to see that other people will say? I think I should be more controversial. Public beheading, anyone? :)
I remember when I posted about the "fall and rise of Clinton" and someone new posted a comment. I was like, "OMG, someone NEW... what am I going to DO?!!?!?!" I had a small panic. :D